Friday, September 6, 2013

The Thursday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and Mike had a nice dinner cooked for us.  Yum.  Then I packed for our ski weekend and Toby's stay with the Tabors.  Aidan kindly volunteered to look after him when he complained a work ski weekend with no other kids was a bit boring and could he miss it.

Yesterday I had another iced coffee at Thunderbird Cafe.  Mainly because I met Josh and Aidan there for lunch.  I also wanted to check it wasn't a fluke yesterday.  The service was soooooo slow.  Josh missed his lunch.  Aidan and I ate our lunch and then shared his.  It was good though.

No - it really is a different shirt.  The light just makes it look the same as yesterday.


We have a mountain of gear because I am going to ride my bike on Sunday instead of skiing.  Crazy notion.  Andrew will ride with me as well.

Today is the most gorgeous day here.  Makes me forget (almost) about the weird morning with Mike and Toby showering and causing temperature fluctuations in the water.  Toby decided the best tactic to deal with this was to scream "Muuuuummmm!" every time.  Nice.  What could I do about it?  I ate my muesli.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I hear the Kittos are off to California on Sunday for a Disneyland visit.  Wow!  How cool.  Toby is very jealous I think.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment