Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing for me and a tramping club meeting for Mike

Hi,

Toby got dropped off at work by Akash's mother and I was horrified to see he had been to the movies at Queensgate in his Ugg boots.  He told me he hadn't garnered any strange looks.  Riiiight.  Good, Toby.

We drove home via the supermarket and I cooked a nice dinner for him.  I got to eat all of the tomato/basil,mozzarella salad by myself as Mike was still out at his meeting.

It was as yummy as it looks


We had a lazy evening and eventually went to bed.  Mike got home from his meeting and came to bed.  I was asleep quite quickly after finding out all about his evening.  Slept well.

My ride in this morning was fantastic!  The roads were so dry with a fierce northerly.  The day is supposed to turn to custard at midday with a galeforce southerly and freezing temperatures.  Ooooo.  It should blow me home, right?  Hahahah.

September 4th.  The day we moved from Dunedin to Melbourne back in 1980.  Wow.  And tomorrow is wee Abby's birthday.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment