Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Monday with Mike and another migraine

Hi,

After a wet ride in yesterday and a glorious day while at work, wouldn't you know it clagged in again just as I left work?  Weird weather.  Warm still though - I had my fluoro vest on.  Rode up to the library and walked home with Toby.  The clouds were low over the hills and it threatened rain that never eventuated.

Cooked tea for Toby and me and chatted to Mike.  As we were chatting on the phone, Mike got a migraine.  He tried to recover in a dark room at work, but that didn't work.  He had the car in town so he could work late and get home easily.  So, I had to jump on my bike and ride in.  He walked to The Terrace carpark where we park if we drive in and I rode there in 12.5 minutes from home.  Woot!  Hopped in the car and drove him home.

This morning was wet again.  My bike gear is a bit damp.  Hopefully it dries out by 4pm.  Heheheh.  Time for a cup of tea.  That will make everything much better.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment