Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Tuesday with normal activities resumed

Hi,

Yep - Tuesday was normal in its execution.  Thank goodness for that!  Work was busy, but really only normal busy.  I caught up with a client for a coffee and got to try the Soho cafe's iced coffee again.  It is quite a good consistent iced coffee and I give it a solid 8.

Yes - I made the client take my photo.  Yes, he thought it was a little odd.


I rode to the library and collected Toby and the car and then drove home to make tea.  I found my fossil book of New Zealand and read about the place where we collected some fossils on Saturday.  About where we were collecting fossils the book says it is illegal to take them from the reserve.  Aidan's interpretation of this was we were basically in the car park and not the reserve, so it was all good.  Next time I am reading the book before I head out fossil hunting.  Hahahah.

Toby is doing his paleontology badge for science at school - hence the interest in fossils from everyone all of a sudden.  Good fun!

Today is weird.  So dark still.  I got dribbly rain on me at the top of our hill and down here in town there is nothing.  Just overcast.  And it was supposed to be sunny.  What's with that?

Must be time for a cup of tea.  Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment