Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

The weather is still quite wintry here but I made it in this morning without getting too wet - just a sprinkly bit of rain on the top of the hill.  Yesterday was busy at work but I did manage to squeeze in lunch with Aidan.  Her colleague has a grape vine in the Hutt Valley and it produces the nicest grapes.  Aidan brought me some and they were delicious globules of sweetness.  I got away on time from work and found Toby at home despite the wet weather.  I was expecting him to be at the library because he's there even in the nice weather.  But no - he went home on the rainiest, wettest day so far.

Mike went to tramping club and we drove in to collect him because it was yucky weather and we wanted him home as soon as possible.

Mike has something else on for tramping club tonight.  I am a tramping club widow.

Oh - it was Mike's mother's birthday yesterday!  Happy birthday to Polly!  I hope it was drier down in Dunedin than here!

I need a tea.  Desperately.

Have a wonderful day.  Apparently Wellington is going to get nice weather after today!  Yeah - bring that on!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment