Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Wednesday with loads for me and nothing for Mike - how unusual

Hi,

I rode home yesterday and collected Toby from the library and rushed home with him.  He changed the plan to a much better one of him staying at home while I nipped down in the car and Mike drove back to have dinner with Toby at home.  Nice.

I went to my user group and then went over to work.  I left my work swipe access card at home though - safe in my bike shorts.  Fortunately someone was coming out as I approached and he swiped me up.  And my manager found me wandering aimlessly in the stairwell trying to figure out what floor they were all on for the board game evening.

We played Balderdash and although it was a bit of fun and I did get the giggles helplessly at one point, I think once is enough.  I just don't enjoy board games.  Or cards.

This morning was a nice ride in.  Not too sure what the weather is going to do.  But at the moment it is a northerly with a bit of cloud scudding by.

Have a lovely, lovely day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment