Friday, March 7, 2014

The Thursday with nothing for me and Toby and more tramping club for Mike

Hi,

I went to grab my bike from the basement at work and found my back tyre was completely flat!  Stink.  I spent a while pumping it up with my hand pump, hoping that might be enough to get me up the hill.  But no.  I went back into the shed to get my helmet, came back and squeezed the newly inflated tyre to check.  Almost flat again.  Okay- that's not an option.  No time to change the tube.  Guess I need the bus option.  Jumped on a 14 in my bike gear.  I was the brightest person on the bus in my fluoro vest.  At least Toby was home and not missing me in the slightest.

I did get an iced coffee with Mike late in the afternoon yesterday.  Mixed Business has a great consistent iced coffee.  I give it a solid 9.  And yes - I am booked in to get a haircut!

Mike said I looked like I was falling over as I tried to tuck into the wall to avoid over exposure

So I straightened up - and the photo does look much more normal!  Hahahahah

The evening was stunning after the manky morning.  I sat on the deck reading for a bit.  Mike came home and scoffed down dinner and went to his committee meeting.  Tramping nerd.

Friday night we're out with Christine to see Marcus Chown speak.  He is a physicist that makes things clear for physics newbs!  Should be a good night.  It's Christine's birthday today.  And Prince Edward's.  Hahahah.

Friday today!  Yay!  Hope you have a great weekend.  I have my birthday Saturday tomorrow with Aidan.  Her present is a bike ride with me.  What an awesome present.  Hope the weather stays okay.  And I get to collect fossils as well.  Geology hammer and bike riding?  It just might be a perfect day!  Toby has a social Sunday planned - lunch and a movie for him and a few mates.  Nice!  And Mike would like to get friendly with the chipper and help Christine move whiteware around.  Should be a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment