Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

I had a lovely ride to the library and a pleasant walk home with Toby.  He got a book out of the library full of useless facts.  I heard quite a lot of them as we walked home.  Did you know that there are more plastic flamingos in the U.S. than real flamingos?  Well, now you and I both know that.  Not terribly sure how useful that is.  I also now know what different countries like to eat for their Christmas dinner.  And I am kinda glad I am not Bulgarian.  Hahahah.

As I was pondering what to cook for tea and Toby was doing his homework, I realised there was nothing to cook and we really should have gone grocery shopping the night before.  So I ordered Indian takeaways and Mike vowed to collect them on his way home.

When I hung up after ordering, Christine rang and was headed over so I asked her to stay for tea.  Mike finally arrived with the food after allowing it to sit and have the flavours blend even more than intended by the original chefs.  It was all tasty.  Good to catch up with Christine too.

I went grocery shopping after doing some laundry and tidying.  Mike and Toby went for a job and they jogged easily for 2.5 km.  Mike said Toby is really good at it.  They are going to go every night.  Their aim is for 5km.  Oooooo.  They are beating me already with my Couch to 5k programme.

Had a great sleep and time to start the day.  Benjamin is coming after school because we have the parent teacher interviews.  Something like ten interviews, lasting five minutes  each, scattered over some different rooms, spanning two hours (we have some gaps).  It's going to be odd.

Enjoy the day!
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment