Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

I rode home yesterday in lovely conditions, although a slight southerly meant there was a chill in the air.  But it was sunny.  I got out for an iced coffee at Mixed Business in the morning with a colleague (Maryanne).

I like their iced coffees

Meandered through the hectic day and left on time and enjoyed my ride to the library.  Collected Toby and drove home.  I started dinner but wasn't feeling super well.  Toby was really good with his homework.  He even started his science project unprompted.  He made a dinosaur nest out of modelling clay and put cracked eggs into it with baby dinosaur footprints.  It was cute.

He cracked four eggs and then after he'd finished his model he beat them lightly and then asked for an omelette as an after school snack.  Mike got home around then and I made the omelette and helped Mike with the home made pizza.  But I didn't feel well so I went to bed.

Today I feel just fine.  I got up early and went for my run.  Had fun.  Saw Saturn high in the sky looking mighty fine.

Rode to work with dry roads despite the overnight rain.  Good!  Still a cool southerly, but not very strong.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment