Friday, March 14, 2014

The Thursday with not much

Hi,

Well, apparently there is a cyclone bearing down on us for the weekend.  But for now, the weather this morning is the most stunning.  No wind and blue skies.  Very pleasant ride in this morning, I have to say.  The poor weather forecast (which is an understatement because Civil Defence is saying to batten down hatches and not travel unless necessary) meant Mike has cancelled his Mt Ruapehu weekend trip.  Sensible!

Yesterday was rather pleasant.  I rode off to collect Toby from the library only to find he had remembered the conversation that suggested he could go over the Duncan and Emerson's house and he was actually at their house.  Aidan sorted me out with some text messages and I drove from the library to her house for a nice cup of tea.  Mmmm.

After chatting to Aidan for a bit, I hauled Toby out of their house and off to collect Mike from work.  Then I nipped back into town to do grocery shopping.  Hooray.  Cyclone be blowed - we have some groceries to see us through.  Hahahahah.

For some reason when I got into bed I could barely keep my eyes open.  I read for a bit and then snuggled into Mike and next thing I know, it is the morning.  How did that happen?  Hahahah.  I think it was entirely possible Mike was reading something to me.  Oops.

Have a fantastic weekend.  Stay warm and dry if you're in New Zealand.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment