Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing for me and Toby and tramping stuff for Mike

Hi,

The damp stuff is annoying.  Actually, I didn't get wet riding home yesterday - but it certainly looked like it might.  It's this humid weather - the clouds just hang low and ooze over everything.  I collected Toby from the library and we went home and I cooked tea.  Lamb chops - for the first time in about 5 years.  We never cook lamb chops.  But Toby loved them and they are now on our menu.  Maybe it was my special home-made honey and soy marinade?

Anyhow, we had a relaxing evening while Mike did Meetup tramping things.  Apparently it also involved a beer and solving the problems of the world.  Good, I like the idea of things moving to a better position.

I was actually comatose when Mike came to bed.  Mike said he chatted to Toby, who was still awake.  And although I can remember Mike coming in, there was no way I could make my mouth work.  I fell into a deep sleep seconds after barely registering his presence.

This morning is lovely here - morning cloud dissipating.  The roads were dry - nice for a change after the last two mornings.

Today is another day!  Better than the one before.  I have user group after work, so I'll ride home to get Toby and come back to swap Toby over to Mike and go to my user group.  I have to present the News section tonight.  Gah!  And then I have a work function to rush off to.  That should be fun!

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment