Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Tuesday like a Monday

Hi,

Getting back to work on a Tuesday is a little odd, as it is just like your Monday and you're asking everyone how their weekend was.  A day behind the whole week!

The day went just fine - busy - but good busy.  I did have a meeting with Aidan that didn't go according to plan.  The plan was to actually meet up and have a short walk after her run.  What actually happened was she stood in reception for ten minutes then left and I stood in reception for ten minutes then left.  Hahahah.  Better planning needed, obviously.

I rode home to collect Toby at 4.30 and rush him back to his dental appointment.  That went well and then Mike and Toby went out for some food while I caught up with work colleagues at work.  I got dropped home by Ange afterwards.

The weather has turned cold and wet.  My ride in this morning was a little bit freezing and had my mind turning to my long-fingered gloves that are usually only used in the depths of winter.

Now it is Wednesday and my brain is saying it is Tuesday.  I am so confused!

Have a fabulous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment