Friday, March 28, 2014

The Thursday with parent teacher interviews

Hi,

Mike and I left work at 4.30 and got stuck in traffic through to Kilbirnie.  Why is the traffic so bad at 4.30pm?  Weird.  Anyhow, we picked up Toby's sports bag that he left on the school bus two weeks ago.  Hooray!  Then we scoffed Burger King before the school interviews.  This is my first Burger King in almost 20 years.  I got a moldy bun back when I tried it the first time.  But I was starving.  It was ok - but pretty much in the same league as Maccas.  Best avoided.

The interviews went well.  The teachers seem to think Toby is a good kid in class.  We have some techniques to try to get him a little more organised.  Let's see how that goes.

Back home and I dropped Benjamin off and headed back home.  Mike and Toby went jogging and I read in bed.  I put Toby to bed while Mike packed for his tramping weekend down south.  I fell asleep before Mike came to bed.  Pretty sure I was reading again too.

Have a wonderful weekend,.  Frankly, it can't come soon enough for me.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment