Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Monday with work, work, work

Hi,

Well, with Mike's migraine and late start he was supposed to work late to make up time.  But my work turned into worms and I ended up staying until 7pm trying to sort it out.  And the really frustrating part is... I never got it sorted out.  It was one of those problems.

I rode home in probably the best evening you'll ever see in Wellington.  No wind.  Blue skies.  The sun setting and starting to turn the sky pink.  Lovely.  The boys were watching the last episode of Sherlock so I ate some late  dinner and mucked around avoiding the television.  Mike will watch it with me again later.

Mike and I had a bath after Toby went to bed and that relaxed me completely.  Bike ride then bath is a great recipe for ignoring work.  I slept like a log.

My ride in was lovely this morning.

View from our garage

The clouds were draped over the hills, and oozing down the valleys.  Not too sure if you can see it in the photo above.  But it was superb!

Have a fantastic day!  Enjoy whatever you get up to.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment