Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Wednesday with tramping club for me

Hi,

Not too shabby a day yesterday.  I managed to leave almost on time and got to Toby in a timely fashion.  We headed home together and I cooked him some juicy homemade hamburgers.  He was very happy and scoffed them both!  In fact, by the time I was ready to head into tramping club to tag team Mike, Toby wanted more dinner.  So I cooked him some two minute noodles and he ate all of them too!

I drove into town and swapped Mike out of the tramping meeting and me in.  Sue was talking on her trip to Iceland 5 years ago and I really wanted to see the photos.  She went in August and it looked so different from when we went twice in February.  I need to go back there one day and spend three weeks exploring the whole place.  Maybe by bike?  Oooooh, yeah!

Mike took me out for an iced coffee during the day.  Mixed Business next door - with their solid performer.

That startled look I seem to have perfected!

This morning was a lovely ride in.  The roads were so dry - I hooned down.  The wind has got up though and the forecast this weekend is pants.  Toby and I are on our own because Mike is heading up to Ruapehu with the tramping club.  Yes - into the severe weather warning.  Nice.  Hope he brings loads of books.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment