Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Monday with Mike busy at work

Hi,

Toby caught a taxi from school to our work at 2.30pm and was at our work by 3pm easily.  A great plan.  My plans were changed last minute by the client so I was unexpectedly free to take Toby to his appointment instead of Mike.  Mike has a mountain of work to get through by Thursday anyway.  So it probably worked out for the best.
Toby waiting for his appointment and playing with the phone!

Toby and I drove through lashing hailstorms to his appointment and then home for me to cook tea (he loved the satay kebabs!).  Then I convinced Mike I should come and get him around 8pm.  It was such a freezing night.

But this morning has dawned absolutely gorgeous.  My bike ride in was lovely - if a bit freezing! My hands are tingling now after warming up nicely.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment