Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Monday with no Mike

Hi,

Toby and I had a good Monday.  Toby caught the 23 bus all by himself from outside our house at 8.15 to the Wellington Zoo.  He is booked into the holiday programme there for most of these two weeks.  Apparently he spent a lot of time in the Australian section of the zoo and collected kangaroo poo which he later fed to the Kunekune pigs.  Recycling at its best!  He also caught the bus home at the end of the day successfully and turned up at our place at 1730.

I cooked him some tea and then we went swimming at Karori Pool.  Turns out I am hopeless at swimming now and Toby is my coach.  He actually gave me some good advice - all those lessons have paid off and he can swim really well.

A photo of my foot while practising with my new phone

Toby taking another selfie without my knowledge!

We ducked into the supermarket to pick up some food and I chose Karori so no one would recognise me.  But I had to nip into town to fill up Toby's Snapper card and bumped into a work colleague.  When I got home I looked at myself in the mirror and I was really rather messy looking after the swim.  Hahahah.

Right.  It is a stunning day here.  Mike is trekking and I haven't had any updates from him.

Have a great day,

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment