Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Wednesday that felt like Monday

Hi,

What a beautiful day it was yesterday.  T-shirt summer weather.  Really.  I caught up with Aidan for lunch with her friend Shannon and we ate in the baking sunshine outside the Vic law building.

I rode to the library and collected Toby and headed home for dinner and homework duties.  Mike had tramping club duties so we never saw him.  Well, Toby did.  I can't claim I did because I was asleep when Mike got home.  I woke up briefly.  But it wasn't really what I would call awake.

I caught the bus in this morning because I am collecting Toby at lunchtime from school for an appointment.  The bus was super fast.  I don't like it when I have a good bus ride in.  Biking is better.  The roads were dry this morning, but it is supposed to rain later.

Toby sleeping this morning just as he did when he was a baby


Time to have a tea and start the day.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment