Friday, September 26, 2014

The Thursday with the last day with Mike

Hi,

Toby got off the bus in town and we all went over to Te Papa and got into the new T-Rex exhibition for free as Friends of Te Papa.  It was a sneak preview before the exhibit opens to the public on the weekend.  We all declared it an awesome exhibition.


 From there we went to Macs Brewery for dinner and had some lovely food.  Toby got fish n chips, Mike got the thick ribbon carbonara pasta and I got seafood chowder.  All tasted great!

Mike at Macs

Don't take my photo!

Oh, okay then.  Here's my best pose!


Hahahah - you still can't see me
We headed to the airport after that and just dropped Mike off at the terminal.  We didn't go in with him.  Toby and I would have been too sad for that.

Mike was awfully excited - he will have such a wonderful time.  Keep an eye on Facebook.  That is how he'll keep in touch.

Routine changed this morning.  Toby is up early and ready.  I rode in after dropping him at the bus stop.  Lovely morning!  More of this please.

This weekend we have loads on.  The new underpass has an open day on Saturday so we want to walk through that.  Then if Sunday is nice up at Ruapehu, Toby and I will go skiing.  Probably the last one of the season.  I want to take the bus to the zoo so Toby knows how to do it next week (he is on a holiday programme there for two weeks),

Have a fantastic weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment