Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing for me

Hi,

Another lovely day in Wellington this morning (Thurs).  And it's the last day with Mike for a while.  He leaves tonight for Auckland and then onto KL and then Kathmandu.  The next bed he sleeps in will be in Kathmandu.  How cool is that?

Yesterday I rode home and made dinner for Toby.  He ate chicken schnitzels and then declared that I really can cook and that's why he loves me so much.  Hmmmmm.

Mike went to tramping club and got home really late.  I was already asleep, although I may have tried to communicate with him.  I think.

This morning's ride in was fabulous.  Loved it!  Dry roads - super fast.

This afternoon we're off to see the T-Rex exhibit at Te Papa (through Friends of Te Papa, we get in early before it opens to the public).  Then we'll have tea at Joe's Garage and drop Mike at the airport for his flight.  He leaves at 8pm for Auckland and then a midnight flight to KL and Kathmandu.

Have a lovely Thursday everyone.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment