Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The morning back at work

Hi,

Quick update for you.  I'm back at work today but Mike is home with Toby.  Toby has a bad cold, with cough and wheeze and runny nose.

We flew down to Dunedin on Saturday morning after a call from Vivienne saying that Ron was quite sick.  Toby stayed with Josh and Aidan.  Fortunately Ron responded well to antibiotics and perked up by Sunday when I saw him.  I came home early Monday to look after Toby as Toby had got quite sick with a cold himself on Saturday night and school wasn't an option.

My first bike ride in for a while - lovely, if windy.

I'll update you more when I get time about last week.

Toby in his new Gilbert branded Otago University rugby jersey

Mike and me at Esplanade (St Clair - very nice restaurant)

Checking out St Clair beach

Blossoms are out in Dunedin.


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment