Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Tuesday with Toby sick

Hi,

It was the last day at work for my colleague, Brent.  So we went out for fish n chips lunch.  Here we all are, about to tuck in.


Mmmmmm.  Fish n chips!

Busy, busy day at work.  Releases.  New people.  People leaving.  And Mike had to work at home with Toby.  Toby is still sick.  He's ok - it's just a cough and runny nose.  Nothing else wrong.  he's eating fine.

Mike picked me up after work and took me home.  He had to nip in to drop off Sally's laptop to her.  So I got a lift home.  Then we cooked tea and relaxed for the evening.  We watched an Alice Roberts webisode documentary series on dinosaurs and I fell into a coma.  Not even Alice Roberts could keep me awake.  Now, if she'd been talking on human evolution, perhaps that would have worked.  Mike also was tired and turned out the light early.

My ride in this morning was stunning.  Blue sky.  Dry roads.  Bit windy.  Lovely furious fast ride down the hill.  But Mike is working from home this morning and switching with me at 1pm.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment