Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Wednesday with Toby sick and Mike at tramping club

Hi,

The switch went quite smoothly - Mike drove in at 1pm and I drove home to get to my 1.30pm (online) meeting in time.  Mike stayed late at work and then headed to tramping club for a cool presentation on alpine weather conditions.  Meanwhile Toby and I had a relaxing evening and I was certainly well and truly asleep by the time Mike knocked on the door.  Poor Mike - I didn't wake up much either.

Still - I had a good sleep.  So, I can't complain.  Rode in this morning and the roads are so dry.  Love these dry mornings.  But Toby is still sick and Mike is at home looking after him for the morning.  I have releases this morning plug a client meeting at 1pm.  So I'll swap with Mike at 1.30pm.

Duncan is also sick today and will spend the day moping with Toby at our place.  Hope they don't enjoy that moping too much.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment