Friday, September 5, 2014

The Thursday with a half day

Hi,

Busy day yesterday - got the car at midday and went to Scots to collect Toby.  He was ready for me.  Yay for Toby!  We went to McDonalds and enjoyed some lunch.  I keep forgetting they have Georgie Pie pies now to make me happy.  Yum.

Off to the appointment and it went well.  Then back home for homework and cooking tea.  Then I packed for the weekend.  We're off skiing this weekend.  Saturday looks a bit pants, but Sunday looks rather nice.  They are getting a fresh wee skiff of snow too.  I rather fancy a lesson.  Haven't had one in years.

Time for a tea at work.  The day is a bit overcast but there is no wind to speak of.  I'm looking forward to skiing all weekend though.  Bring it on!

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment