Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Stupid cold.  I met Aidan for lunch and she saw how sick I was and now she has said I need to be free from my cold for 21 days before she'll see me again.  Hahahah.  With a doctor's note, no less.  Cheeky.  But my cold is a mite bad - riding home last night was a slow process.  Any exertion leads to a little bit of wheezing.  Softly, softly.

Turns out Mum says I went on the Earnslaw when I was about 10 years old.  Well, there you go.  I have no memory of it whatsoever.  Well, I guess it was a long time ago now.  :-p

This morning is gorgeous here in Wellington.  I had a lovely ride in.  Slowly though, so as not to disturb chesty coughs.  The boys seemed to be in a good mood when I left too.

Mike is presenting at tramping club tomorrow night.  Come and see him!  Toby and I will be there.

Have a wonderful day.  Hope wherever you are is as nice as here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment