Friday, November 14, 2014

The Thursday with lots of work

Hi,

Well, it turns out the highlight of the day was lunch with Aidan.  Because I certainly didn't expect to have to work until 8pm.  But, there you go.  I got home and Toby was chilling with Isaac online before hopping in the bath.  I relaxed and went to bed.  Mike got home and we chatted a bit about our days before I fell asleep.

Mike and Toby are off to Dunedin with Sally this weekend.  Operation Tidy Up, I think.  I hope they do well.  I'll see them on Sunday.  Meanwhile I have to fit in two bike rides, a BBQ, an exercise class and the housework.  And watch the rugby.  Come on Scotland.  Come on All Blacks.

Have a lovely weekend.  Hope the weather is better than the forecast for Wellington wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment