Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Apart from heading to Toby's school for an appointment, and Toby being off school sick, and Mike working from home, the Monday was absolutely normal.  Well, maybe not quite.  Mike collected me from work early for our appointment and we met a few teachers.  Back home and I cooked an amazing dinner.  The boys both loved it.  Mmmm - asparagus season.

I popped back into town to collect my bike and collect Aidan from her work - she was pulling a 12 hour day.  As you have to do sometimes.  I dropped her home and put my bike in its place in our garage.

We got up to a bit of mischief at home during the evening, as you can see from the photos.  Both boys were in great moods!  Mike got these chopped off fingers from Halloween and wanted to mess with Toby.  he got a squeal from him before Toby realised.

Mike fooling around with fingers and knives

He's funny!

This morning Mike was up early for his flight to Christchurch for the day.  I had Toby drop off duties.  Toby left home just after me and should be at his bus stop now after walking there.


The ride in was weird - a really strong westerly.  Hardly ever comes from that direction, that hard.  But it meant most of the roads were dry.


Toby has inherited something from his Grandad.  Ginger hair.  But Mike was modelling it.  Lucky his work call wasn't a video link!

Mike gets back late tonight and straight to a tramping meeting.  So it's just me and Toby at home for a bit.  I intend to read lots with him.  After homework.

And it's Carl's last day with me at work today.  He heads to Melbourne to live on Thursday.  Poor me.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment