Friday, November 7, 2014

The Thursday with dinner at Carl and Brent's place

Hi,

I rode home yesterday and enjoyed it - my cold seems to be far better today.  Got home and sorted out Toby's homework.  Then Toby and I went to get in the car and collect Mike from work on the way to Carl and Brent's place.  Carl had asked us to tea.  But when we got to the garage, we found no car.  Toby asked "Has it been stolen?".  No, pretty sure I knew what had happened.  Yep - Mike had driven into work to make our lives easier.  But neglected to mention that to me.

So a quick call to Mike meant he had to leave work and come collect us.  Poor guy.  We got to Carl's place not too late.  Dinner was almost ready - scrumptious crunchy topped lasagna.  And salad.  And dessert.  Mmmmm.

Carl takes the lasagna from the oven.  

Carl and Brent really know how to relate to Toby.  He loved the evening.  I can tell he thinks Carl and Brent are the bees knees.  After dessert, Carl took Toby down to the garage for a boxing lesson.  Even Mike was super interested.  I think we'll be getting a punching bag and gloves very soon.

Back home and I collapsed in bed.  Phew.

The weekend beckons.  Not too busy - a few appointments but that is about it.  I need a huge bike ride.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment