Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Wednesday with Guy Fawkes

Hi,

Complicated logistics meant I left work early and drove to Scots College to collect Toby to take him to his appointment.  Of course, this meant my bike was left at work for the night.  Poor, lonely bike.

Toby and I got home at a decent hour and I cooked him a yummy tea (pesto pasta - we haven't had that for ages and we both love it).  Then we got stuck into homework.

Mike went and presented his Nepal trip to the tramping club and it all went really well.  He's a natural.  When he got home he was way more relaxed than he has been leading up to it.  We're pretty busy and he hadn't prepared to his usual level of precision.  But now we have relaxed Mike back.

This morning it was tipping down rain. Maybe it was secretly a good thing I had to catch the bus in.

Rainbow from our lounge window

Have a lovely day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment