Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Wednesday with more nothing

Hi,

I rode home yesterday and found the wind really hard work.  I felt like all my stuffing had been knocked out by the time I got home.  I missed an appointment with Toby and had to ring and apologise and reschedule.  Oops.  Cooked tea and read for a bit before Mike got home.  Then I read to Toby while he had a bath and we were all off to bed.

Mike enjoyed the dinner I cooked for him.  I heard him exclaim with delight when he spied it on the kitchen bench and then the microwave opened and then he started singing.  I think my dinner made him really happy.  How cool is that?

This morning is stunning here in Wellington.  No wind and blue skies.  My bike ride in was far better than it has been the last few days with that wind!  If it stays ok I'll ride home the long way tonight.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment