Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and enjoyed the Melbourne Cup live on our television.  We've lost the remote (probably a sure sign we never watch television) but I saw Toby using the controls on the TV last week, so I had my suspicions I could make it work if I looked hard enough.  Sure enough - found the right control and eventually found the TV input.  I got third in the sweep at work.  Yay.

Toby got home just after that and I cooked tea.  The most delicious home made burgers.  Mmmmm.  And a tomato/basil/mozzarella salad for me and Mike.

Mike then worked on his tramping club presentation.  Come and see it tonight!  You know you want to.

Then I had a bath, read to Toby and fell asleep in some sort of coma.

The ride in this morning looked like I would be getting drenched.  But the rain stayed away and I remained dry.  The roads were mostly dry too, so it was a good ride in.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment