Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, it was frantic again at work.  And I was late riding home.  Toby was fine though - he had a bit of homework (they are scaling down for the end of year already).  Mike was wonderful and took my wheel into the bike shop.  Turns out the nick in the tyre was pinching the tube.  So, I got a new tyre, three new tubes and a new bike computer.  Woot!  I need to figure out how to use it tonight.

Toby and I had tea and then relaxed before Mike got home.  The weather was really windy.  As we went to sleep, the chairs on the deck were getting bounced around.  Mike went and dealt to them.

The wind actually woke me around 4am.  I reset my alarm to the later non-running time and went back to sleep.  At that stage I was even contemplating the bus in.  But the wind had died down quite a bit by the time I rode in.  And it was even doing a good job trying to dry the roads.

I must sort out my biking gear tonight and possibly some groceries for the weekend.  How exciting!  And arrange pick up times with Christine.  Andrew is meeting us up there.

Right.  Time to start the day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment