Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Tuesday with .... well, nothing either

Hi,

I enjoyed my ride home, despite the fierce headwind.  That westerly at the moment is pretty tricky.  I got home and Toby was already home and stripped off because the sun had been pouring in all day and it was hot in our house.  He did homework and then we both chilled out.

I had a work release to do at 1900 and that went so well I was done by 1915.  So Toby and I went up to do some boxing.  He looks good.  I tried it.  Toby thinks I punch too softly.  Oh.

Back to read to Toby while he was having a bath.  That was fun - we read two chapters.  Mike got home from Christchurch and tramping club meetings around then.  And I fell into a coma in bed.  Mike and Toby both had restless sleeps and I sleep on, completely oblivious.  I think they might hate me.

The first day of the post-Carl epoch.  Hope it goes ok.  We had last lunch with him yesterday.  I was sad to say goodbye.

Iced coffee at Bethel Woods.  It was a real iced coffee.  No cream.  Cold coffee with ice cubes and sugar.  It was strong - and surprisingly good


Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment