Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Finally, back to routine.  I rode home and Toby was already home.  He'd done most of his homework, so I merely had to threaten him mildly to make more in-roads into his homework load for Thursday evening.  By the end of it, I was pleased at what he had accomplished.

I made dinner for him, and tidied up and read a bit before Mike texted he was coming home earlier than anticipated.  He had tramping club committee night but left from the club night presentation so he could come home and box with Toby.

He was also starving.  I thought they fed him at committee meetings - but no.  So he ate leftovers and seemed happy enough.

This morning's ride in was lovely.  After the massive downpours last night I wondered about the ride in.  But the roads were mostly dry.  Very pleasant.  Bit of a chill in the air behind the rain though.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment