Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Monday with no one

Hi,

The weather has turned freezing!  There is a snow day today in Dunedin.  Brrrr.  Snow down in Ohakune.  I think the boys will be quite cold on their tramp.  But they have all the right gear.

I rode home yesterday with a southerly to help me.  It was cold even riding home at 5pm.  I was in bed with the electric blanket on pretty early.  And I may have kept it on all night.

Not only that, it was super hard to get out of bed at 5am for a run.  Freezing.  But dry.  Windy though.  My hands were cold, even at the end of the run.

But my ride in wasn't too bad.  It looks like the sort of day where we might get some sleety rain later.

Right.  Time to kick start the day with breakfast with Fran!  Woot!  Haven't caught up with her for ages.  Looking forward to that.  School holiday treat for us.  Although Fran no longer has to worry about school holidays with Corey at uni now.

Have a wonderful day.  Stay warm if you're in NZ.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment