Friday, April 17, 2015

The Thursday with a movie with Ange

Hi,

Well, the plan was to fill in my day and evening so I never had time to think about much besides work.  It worked pretty well.

I got an iced coffee in with Rex and Jo.  Rex doesn't drink coffee (like me really) but the caffeine from the iced coffees makes him a bit funny.  So we decided to try a decaf iced coffee. Rex was in love with it, I think!  Decaf FTW!



Decaf iced coffee.  Yes, there is such a thing!


Work disappeared in a blur of frenzied activity as it usually does and then I was collecting Ange from the pub to heading off to see a movie.  She drove closer to the movie venue and we walked the last wee way.  I enjoyed the evening - crisp and clear.   We watched the Second Best Marigold Hotel and it was a good distraction.  It stands up well to the first one.  Different tone to it.  But I had a few laughs.  

Hi Christine's house!  Mt Vic catching the sunset.
Ange dropped me home and I think I was asleep in seconds of my head falling onto the pillow.  Such a late night for me.  I did wake up at 4 am when I got a text from Aidan.  She had landed in LAX and was waiting for her next flight.  I rolled over and got another hour in before the alarm went off for my run.

Had an alright run.  Average time.  Hoping to blitz it on Sunday.  No idea why.  Just because.

The weekend should be awesome.  Mike and Toby are due back and I have missed them.  I might cry when I see Mike.  I need to get a grip!  Hahahah.  Then 4WD with Ilske tomorrow.  Then archery with Ange on Sunday.  And time with Toby.  Mike is away for Survival Night.  But that is a misnomer.  They eat bacon and drink beer all night.  Guess they still have to survive that!

Right.  Time for tea.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment