Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Monday with nothing much


Hi,

Well, I guess the Monday did throw something up. I got a new job at work officially announced yesterday. I am a huge mouthful of a title now. Support Team Lead CRM & SharePoint Yep. That's me. In practise, it's the same job I have been doing for ages now. Just recognised with a job title. But I guess there are extra challenges that will come my way because of it.

I am rather excited, I guess. A change is as good as a holiday.

Right. As for yesterday, it all worked out ok. Mike went to Chch. I dropped Toby off and rode in from the library. A slight flaw in my plan meant that Toby walked home after school and didn't stay at the library. I looked for him before calling home and finding him there already. But we weren't late so it was all good.

Came home and made tea. Did some homework (Toby - not me). Relaxed before Mike got home. He had been at Scouts with Emerson and Duncan, showing the Scouts what he packs for a tramping trip. Mike said it was good fun. What wasn't so much fun is that he got a migraine right in the middle of it and had to do his talk without really being able to see his audience! But his vision cleared before he had to drive home and it sounds like it wasn't too bed - he just put himself to bed and that was that.

As I type, Aidan is in Chicago airport, waiting for her flight in an hour to LAX. Then it's the long hop over to Auckland through the night. She loses Tuesday entirely. Unlike her Thursday last week that was interminable. I hope her trip back home was good for her and her family.

Today is a normal day. I think. Work madness. Oh. No. I just remembered. We're supposed to go out. I think I might go home and do Toby homework and cook tea. Mike can go out.

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment