Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Mike had social work things on after work yesterday so he gave me the car to take home.  Lucky really because I had a stack of things for him to take home with the car.  Sweaty running gear, double foam sleeping mat (huge it was!), as well as normal stuff that I seem to cart back and forth.

I went for my run during the day with Mary and we had a great run.  My fastest time for 5 km.  Happy with that.  The weather was perfect.  No wind, sunny, cool.


Dumplings for lunch

After our run, we were heading down the lift when Ange joined us.  She convinced us to try the new dumpling place.  Mmmmmm.  Good choice.

When I was driving home I saw Toby walking home.  Unfortunately he was already pretty close to home.  But I picked him up and we got home nice and early.  I cooked him tea and then we relaxed.  Toby is now on term holiday.  He chatted away to his mates online.  I fell asleep.

Mike got home late and made sure Toby went to sleep.

My ride in this morning was lovely.  It's a bit windy, but the roads were so dry.

Last day of the working week.

Enjoy Easter.  My parents arrive late tomorrow.  So happy.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment