Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Tuesday with not much

Hi,

Not a lot happened yesterday really.  It was nice having Mike in the office, but even then I never really saw him much.  I was busy.  Typical day, if a few more meetings than usual.  I did catch up with Ilske for a coffee date though.  That might have been the highlight of the day.

I rode home and found wee Toby at home, getting stuck into Tim Tams and not getting stuck into his homework like I wanted.  Hahahah.  I started tea and Mike got home just as I served it up.  Perfect timing.  He had a migraine yesterday so he is feeling a bit washed out.

The evening disappeared in a flurry of inactivity.  Well, I can't remember anything dramatic happening, at any rate.

This morning went well.  Aidan has landed back in New Zealand.  Yay for that.  I rode into work and the roads were damp from overnight rain.  It looks like it might rain today too.  Southerly again.  But at the moment it is fine.

Right.  Time for a tea.  Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment