Friday, April 24, 2015

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,

What a weird day at work.  It isn't often I am in an all day workshop (and again today).  So it is weird to be at work, but not doing my usual workload.  But it was fairly full on, so I was a bit grateful to finally see the end of the day.

Another stunning day here


Mike got to work from his Lower Hutt client just as I was finishing up.  So he took me home and we packed for our weekend up in Auckland.  Woot!  Can't wait.  Toby will get off in town this afternoon and he and I will find some yummy dinner while we wait for Mike to get done and head to the airport after that.

It is a long weekend here for ANZAC Day.  It was Mondayised last year but this is the first year it actually works in practise.  We're flying back at 5pm on Monday (arriving at 6pm).

Right.  Time to get stuck in before my workshop.  Have a lovely long weekend.  Enjoy the special ANZAC celebrations.  100 years.  Wow.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment