Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Tuesday that felt like a Monday

Hi,

Well, I kept making appointment for tasks for myself on Monday and wondering why I never got a reminder.  Hahah.  And one reminder I did get said I was a day late for a meeting I just made.  Oops.  And today doesn't really feel like a Wednesday either.  So my confusion continues.

It is beautiful here today and no mistake.

View of Mt Kau Kau this moning


Mike has his Chch day today so Mike and Toby were frantic to make an early getaway.  Not sure they did it.  Haven't heard.

Toby is a bit sick.  Not sure why.  His burps are constant and full of sulphorous odour.  Really quite yucky.

He has a big assignment due at the end of this week.  We are working on it every night this week.  We might come into work tonight with it so we can print out until we get it right for his display stand.  Our printer at home is a little temperamental.

My ride in was lovely - the roads were mostly dry.  Yay for dry roads.  But I am already looking forward to the end of the day so I can help Toby get this assignment done and dusted.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment