Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Tuesday like a Monday

Hi,

Wow - the weather has really changed to wet, wet, wet.  Hahahah.  Work was work yesterday.  Busy right at the end of the day.  Well, through most of it actually, but frantic at the end.  But I got away with Ange and she got a park right outside the Southern Cross and we got a table for the quiz.

First things first though.  We had to eat.  Just as we sat down Mike arrived too.  And eventually we had a great crowd.  Celia and her children arrived.  Jo and Ryan to help out with those categories I can never answer (popular culture and sport!).  And Christine turned up with Brian and my mother.  Yay!  Quiz night was for her!

The quiz started at 8pm so we had plenty of time to eat and chat.  It was a tad too late for my sleepy brain.  I reached my peak about 8 hours earlier!  Hahah.  Celia took her kids off home and we got started.  And the quiz was a bit tough.

But, in the end, through natural brilliance, we got a podium finish!  Third.  Oooossssh.  Mike got the bar tab prize.  So we have to return.

I caught the bus in this morning and I have to say, it is probably a good thing.  It was still really wet.

Yesterday I did get out of work briefly for an iced coffee next door with Jo, Mary and Celia.  Mmmmm.  It was good.  As usual.


Gazing off into the middle distance as I contemplate my Mixed Business iced coffee

Oh, there's the camera.

Right.  Busy day today.  Toby gets a haircut today though.  And wee Tom stayed the night so he's going along to watch Toby get his haircut.  Lucky Tom.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment