Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Wednesday with user group

Hi,


Typical day at work - busy.  Went for my run with Mary and enjoyed that.  Fastest time for 5km.  She is now in training for a half marathon in Melbourne in October.  Crazy woman.  So she is going to add a kilometre onto our run on Wednesdays soon.  Uh oh.  I suspect she won't stop at adding just one more either.  We didn't get really wet.  We must have timed the run really well, because most of the time it was bucketing down.

That means roof leaks.  Seems to be the theme of the week.  Aidan had one and had a tiring night sorting out that and doggie vomit (don't think the two are related - but it might have been convenient that she was already awake for the dog episode).  Then I heard from Sally that she had found a swimming pool (I'm Gilberting - it's contagious) in the bedroom and sent Andrew looking around outside and then into the roof space to find leaks.

I think Mike and I should probably check the suitcase in our roof space.  It might be providing more swimming opportunities to the rats up there than usual.  On the other hand, if it doesn't overflow the suitcase, ignorance might be bliss.

I had user group after work and it was entertaining.  Then back to work for Mike to take me home.  Yay!  But that did mean another bus ride in this morning.  Buses!  So boring.  I can't wait to get on my bike,

Tomorrow I have the day off with my parents.  We'll all head over to the Wairarapa.  Mmmm.  Cafes.  Can't wait.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment