Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Tuesday with not much

Hi,

After a freezing, busy day at work, it was nice to get a bit warmer on my ride home.  But I ate so much during the day it wasn't funny.  Started with breakfast with Fran, which was yummy and a mountain of food.

Fran and the tip of my mountain of food at The Green Man

Client bought me this chocolate mousse from Louis Sargeant
I was still recovering from that when Rex and Jo asked me to join them for lunch.  I was still full, but I figured, I wouldn't eat much tea so I may as well join them.  I ate another mountain of food - this time noodles.

Got back to my desk and I realised I had a client meeting.  Rushed out for that and ended up with the richest chocolate mousse on earth and I ordered a hot chocolate to boot.  I was well and truly living on the edge.

Back to work and all I wanted to do was lie on the floor under my desk and groan a lot.

I got absorbed in work until Aidan texted if I wanted to come to her place for tea,  Uh oh.  Undone again.  I rode home, got changed (a bit too slow for Aidan; she ate her tea as I was still riding up the hill) and drove over.  I got a huge bowl of chilli that was delicious but very filling and rich.  I almost managed the entire bowl.

Chatted over a cup of tea before heading home.

So, all in all, I ate enough calories yesterday for the entire week.  Hahahah.

Have a brilliant day.  Not too shabby outside, even if it's still cold.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment