Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Tuesday with Mike in Chch

Hi,

Pretty full on day yesterday.  Mike got off to Chch just fine and I managed to chat to him briefly during the day.  I had a lovely lunch with Mary and we enjoyed the Rahzoo salads a lot.  I even took enough home from my plate for my dinner that evening.  I did catch up with Ilske for an iced coffee before lunch.  More like mid morning.

Iced coffee with Ilske at Mixed Business.  It wasn't as good yesterday as usual.

I rode home and had a great ride.  There was no wind at all and so warm.  Got home and sorted out Toby homework and then I made him tea.

Mike got home around 2030 and he caught up with Toby and then worked in the bed.  I didn't have my usual "put my head on the pillow and I'm asleep" thing.  Took me at least 40 minutes of listening to Mike type and talk (yes - he answered a phone call) before I fell asleep.  But once in the land of nod, nothing was waking me up until the alarm went off.


Huge spider this morning.  Mike dealt to it.
I let out a wee squeal when I realised I'd stepped over this spider.  That got Mike out of bed.  Hahahah.  Better than his alarm this morning that went off for about 15 minutes while he slept through it.  He has amazing powers.

My bike ride in was wonderful.  Dry roads, no wind.  I fancied stopping to take another photo of the harbour but the sun was far from up and my camera would not have done it justice.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment