Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Monday with parent teacher interviews

Hi,

After a long day at work I hopped in the wee green car and enjoyed a drive across town to Toby's school with the roof down and a bit of Pink on the stereo.  Not too shabby a way to end the day at work.  Perhaps not quite the same stress relief as riding up the hill to our house.  But pleasant nonetheless.

I got to the school hall early and planned my sessions with each teacher on the seating plan.  5 minutes with 7 teachers.  One 30 minute gap.  Everything went like clockwork.  No hold ups.  Easy.  Some were only 2 minutes (Toby is fine, doing this fine, doing that fine, nothing else to say) and some took the full 5 minutes.  It was all good.  Toby is doing better than last year but missed two weeks this term with his bad cough.  Oh well.  I was happy enough.

Mike picked up the groceries on his way home so I had no need to do it.  I drove straight home and sat down to a yummy tea Mike had cooked.  Mmmmm.  We chatted away about the interviews and Toby said he'd try and make some changes where needed.  Good.

The boys watched television for a while and I read in bed.  I was comatose when Mike got into bed I think.  Slept like a log.  No sign of the rats.  I think the bait has dealt to them.

This morning's run was lovely.  Clear starry skies and no wind.  I am not feeling 100% but I did an ok time.  The ride in was lovely.  The sun was still rising and everything was clear and still.  Dry roads.  Very nice.

Have a wonderful day today, whatever you are doing.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment