Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Tuesday with Mike in Chch

Hi,

So, every Tuesday for a while, Mike is flying down to Christchurch for work.  Down and back on the same day.

I rode home last night and was pleased the wind and rain had eased a lot.  It was pleasant enough, if cooler than I have been used to.  The southerly assisted me up the hill.  Always a good thing.

Cooked dinner for Toby and we relaxed after homework was done.  I read a bit.  Then I think I was almost asleep by the time Mike got home.  In fact, it is all hazy.  I might have been walking while half asleep to let him in.  Or maybe I didn't even get out of bed.  I can't remember at all.  I think I was reading.  Oh yeah.  No, wait.  I think Mike took the book out of my hand.  Ok - I was basically asleep when he got home.  Hahahah.

This morning is clear and cool, but mostly sunny.  Shame that cruise ship in yesterday wasn't scheduled for today.  It might be cold today, but it is lovely.

Right.  Time to kick start the day.  Have a brilliant Wednesday!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment