Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing but more maths

Hi,

Well, I managed to grab the car off Mike and I drove home.  Found Toby already getting stuck into his maths homework.  Another 2 hours of it.  I hope he now realises that 5 hours in two days is far worse than 5 hours spread over 5 weeks!  But, somehow, I doubt it.

Mike was supposed to call me at 7pm and ask to be collected.  But 7pm came and went.  I texted him.  But nothing.  At 8.30 he comes in and his phone had gone flat.  So he had to get home on his own.  Poor guy.  But he helped with the last tricky parts of Toby's homework.

Slept really well again.  Woke before the alarm but that's ok.  Mike and I have a late night tonight.  Work has a quiz night.  Benjamin will go and look after Toby.  We'll be home late.

Right.  Time for a tea I think.  Have a wonderful day.  I caught the bus in so we can drive home together tonight.  But it is dry out there.  Dark when I leave the house at 7am now though.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment