Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Wednesday with not much

Hi,

I rode home and enjoyed the benefits of the southerly again.  Woot!  Fairly flew up the hill.  Well, maybe in my mind's eye.

I made a scrumptious dinner.  Roasted vegetables (zucchini, capsicum, red onion, potato), rare lamb steak sliced up, roasted pinenuts, feta (everything is better with feta) and rocket and spinach.  Not sure Toby liked it much.  But Mike thought I'd turned into a gourmet chef.  He's so easy to please.  Hahah.

Not sure where the evening went.  I was in bed before I knew it.  I think my book was calling to me.  I have finished it and the entire series, so now I'll actually get some things done in the evenings.  Before I find a new series to read.

Yesterday I did get out briefly from work with Rex.  He is partial to iced coffees too - despite having a bad reaction to caffeine.  Mike asked the obvious.  Why don't we get him a decaf iced coffee.  We're totally trying that next week!

Rex and I share an iced coffee

I have my eye on Rex's iced coffee too


Right.  Time for a tea and to start the day.  Hopefully less mayhem and havoc than most days.  We can only hope.

Enjoy your Thursday!  Make it count.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment