Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Monday with normal routine

Hi,

Well, apart from leaving work early to drive across to Scots to collect Toby and back to Khandallah for his appointment, it was a routine day.  No, wait.  That doesn't sound terribly routine.  And we've had so much rain.  So, it was a slow drive all around Wellington.  But Toby and I got home and I cooked dinner and Mike arrived just as I was eating mine.  So we ate together.

Then I convinced the boys that what they wanted more than anything was a walk.  So we got into warmer clothes (yes, the southerly had kicked in by then) and went for a long walk.  Loved it!  Thanks boys!

We all slept well too.  So there you go!  I got up early for my run.  Went out in my t-shirt and smartly came back in and pulled on my merino long-sleeved top instead.  And it was just the right temperature with that on.  I would have been freezing with just my t-shirt on.  Might be the end of t-shirt running weather.

Mike dropped Toby off at school today because Tuesdays are his Christchurch day.  So he's off down there and has Tuesday flights booked for ages.  He also has a social club movie night tonight.  So I won't see him for ages.  I'll be completely asleep by the time he gets home.

Time for a tea!  I could happily murder a cup of tea right now.

Have the best day ever!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment